- 1 Roll of Lavender Streamers
- 1 Pack of Gold Stamens (1 pack = 50 Stamens)
- 7 Beige Pipe Cleaners
- 6 Wired Leaves
- 1 Roll of Tul
- 1 Glue Stick
- 1 Measuring Board
Step 1: Prepare Petals
- Cut a template around 2 inches in Height
- Fold and stack the Crepe paper
- Cut the edges. Make sure the lines are facing up (vertically)
- Use a Q-Tip to shape the petals.
Step 2: Prepare Stems
- Measure and fold 1 inch from the top
- Take 3 stamens. Position them through the hook
- fold the stamens. Twist the hook to secure the Stamens
Step 3: Glue Petals on the Stems
- Wrap the petal around the top to hide the hook.
- Keep wrapping petals around the middle until you have a shape of a rose.
Step 4: Shape the Petals
- Use a Q-tip to shape the petals
- Decorate each rose with Tul or wired leaf.
Step 5: Gather Flowers together
- Gather flowers together and…
Congrats! You’ve successfully created a full purple crepe roses bouquet! As always, click subscribe and check out the video if you get stuck.
Always with love,